UiPath Orchestrator is a web application that enables you to orchestrate your UiPath Robots in executing repetitive business processes.
Orchestrator lets you manage the creation, monitoring, and deployment of resources in your environment, acting in the same as an integration point with third-party solutions and applications.
UiPath Orchestrator Use Cases
UiPath’s Orchestrator power comes from its capability of managing your entire Robot fleet. Attended, Unattended, NonProduction, Studio, or StudioX Robots - they can all be managed from this centralized point.
- Attended - This type of Robot is triggered by user events, and operates alongside a human, on the same workstation. Attended Robots are used with Orchestrator for a centralized process deployment and logging medium.
- Unattended - Robots run unattended in virtual environments and can automate any number of processes. On top of the Attended Robot capabilities, the Orchestrator is responsible for remote execution, monitoring, scheduling and providing support for work queues.
- Studio / StudioX - has the features of an Unattended Robot, but it should be used only to connect your Studio or StudioX to Orchestrator for development purposes.
- NonProduction - similar to Unattended Robots, but they should be used only for development and testing purposes.
You are able to run debugging in Studio with all types of Robots.
Orchestrator Main Capabilities
- Provisioning - creates and maintains the connection between Robots and web application
- Deployment - assures the correct delivery of the package versions to the assigned Robots for execution
- Configuration - maintains and delivers Robot environments and processes configuration
- Queues - ensures automatic workload distribution across Robots
- Monitoring - keeps track of Robot identification data and maintains user permissions
- Logging - stores and indexes the logs to an SQL database and/or Elasticsearch (depending on your architecture and configuration)
- Inter-connectivity - acts as the centralized point of communication for 3rd party solutions or applications
Updated about a month ago