To give the *Marketo Scope activity the ability to authenticate and to enable the other activities to successfully send requests to Marketo API, you must complete the following steps:
The following input properties are required in the Marketo Scope activity:
- ClientID, Client Secret, and Base Url
To get the ClientID and Client Secret values, follow Creating an Access Token steps in the Marketo documentation.
After generating the values, copy the values to enter it as a
String in the ClientID parameter and as a
SecureString for the Client Secret parameter. Then, enter the value of the Identity Url as a
String in to the Base URL parameter by omitting the "/identity", so the value should look like "https://111-AAA-999.mktorest.com".
- Create a new automation project.
- Open UiPath Studio.
- Under New Project, click Process (this opens a New Blank Process window).
- Enter a project Name, Location, and Description.
- Click Create.
- Install the UiPath.Marketo.Activities package.
- In the Design ribbon, click Manage Packages (this opens the Manage Packages window).
- Under All Packages, click Connect
- In the Search bar, enter Marketo.
- Click, install and accept the license for the UiPath.Marketo.Activities.
- For more information about Uipath Studio packages, see Managing Packages in the Studio Guide.
Now that you have completed the setup, you can start adding the Marketo activities to your project.
To learn more about the Marketo activities (including example property inputs/outputs), see the Activities page for a complete activity list and links to the activity detail pages.
Updated 7 months ago