SAP Fiori is a web interface design system which provides users with a consistent experience for SAP technologies across platforms and devices, being at the core of SAP's product experience.
Automation projects for SAP Fiori can be created out-of-the-box, so you are not required to install a dedicated SAP extension or set of activities.
We provide support for SAP Fiori versions 1.52 and above which are in Maintenance by SAP. You can check this page for more information about supported versions and maintenance status.
SAP Fiori automations can be created on the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox - requires the Extension for Firefox
- Google Chrome - requires the Extension for Chrome
- Microsoft Edge - requires the Extension for Edge (Legacy)
- Microsoft New Edge Browser - requires the Extension for the New Edge Browser (Chromium)
The UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities package v20.6 or above is required to create automation projects for SAP Fiori.
The entire range of activities from the UIAutomation Activities Pack can be used, with the following specification:
- The SimulateType property is recommended for the Type Into activity.
- The SimulateClick property is recommended for the Click activity.
- The Table Cell Scope activity can be used for SAP Fiori table automation. This include Auto scrolling for SAP Fiori Tables feature, which allows UiPath to scroll automatically to the right cell in any SAP Fiori tables without knowing the exact place of the required value.
Support for all browser controls is provided for SAP Business Client. This allows users to take an advantage of the same performance and SAP Fiori capabilities as in Google Chrome using UiPath Studio. All SAP Fiori elements are properly recognized with all their SAP FIORI specific properties, all SAP Fiori version are supported.
Updated about a month ago