The Invoke DocuSign Operation activity uses the DocuSign eSignature API to invoke a specific DocuSign API method.
After executing the function, the activity outputs action specific field values (if applicable) and the status of the request (success/failure information) in a
ResponseStatus object (ResponseStatus) that you can use in subsequent activities (e.g., conditional logic).
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the DocuSign Scope activity to your project.
- Add the Invoke DocuSign Operation activity inside the DocuSign Scope activity.
- Click the Configure button inside the Invoke DocuSign Operation activity (this opens the Object Wizard).
- Select the Method you want to insert and enter values for the fields returned in the Object Wizard.
- Create and enter a
ResponseStatusvariable for the Output property.
To enter your Invoke DocuSign Operation property values, you must use the Object Wizard by clicking the Configure button.
To learn more about the Object Wizard, see the Business Activity Frameworks page.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ResponseStatus - The status of the request (success/failure information). This field supports only
ResponseStatusvariables (UiPath.BAF.Models.ResponseStatus). The
ResponseStatusobject includes three properties that you can use in other activities.
- Success -
Boolean- Specifies whether the API request was successful.
- ErrorCode -
String- The response error if the API request is unsuccessful (Success=False).
- Message -
String- The error message.
- Success -
Updated 4 months ago