- Controls Overview
- Layout and Styling
- Sample App Layouts
- Icon Controls
- Variables in Apps
- User context references
- Public Apps
- Saving Your App
- App Errors & Troubleshooting
- Rule: If-Then-Else
- Rule: Open a Page
- Rule: Open URL
- Rule: Close Pop-Over/Bottom Sheet
- Rule: Show Message
- Rule: Show/Hide Spinner
- Rule: Set Value
- Rule: Start Process
- Rule: Reset Values
- Rule: Upload File to Storage Bucket
- Rule: Download File From Storage Bucket
- Rule: Create Entity Record
- Rule: Update Entity Record
- Rule: Delete Entity Record
- Rule: Add to Queue
- Rule: Trigger workflow
- Supported Process Argument Types
- Replacing a Process
- Referencing a Storage Bucket From Orchestrator
- Connecting Apps to an on-premises Orchestrator instance
- Orchestrator Permissions
- Data Flow Between UiPath Apps and Orchestrator
Supported image file types are
Source - The source of the image you want to display.
Tooltip - The text to be displayed when an app user hovers over the control. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
Hidden- If true, hides the control at runtime.
Disabled - If true, disables the control at runtime.
- Clicked On - Configure what happens when the image is clicked.
Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default back to the parent alignment, deselect the overridden options.Note: The alignment is dependent on the layout selected for the parent (Vertical vs Horizontal).
Border - The border for the control. Border Thickness, Color, and Radius can be configured.
Margin - The margin of the control. By default, a margin of 4px is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be detached using the Link button at the right side of the Margin section.
Size - The width and height of the control. By default, the size is set to
auto. To set minimum or maximum values, click the three dot icon (...). If the size of the control is smaller than the options, a scroll bar is displayed.