The Microsoft Vision Scope activity is a container that handles the connection to the Microsoft Vision API and provides a scope for all Microsoft Vision Activities.
In order to use the Microsoft Vision activities, a subscription is required. For more information, please visit the official Microsoft Vision API documentation here
- Continue On Error - This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value in this field is False. As a result, if this field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Service URL - The endpoint of the Microsoft Vision API. This field supports only
Stringvariables. The endpoint is dependent on the region in which you registered your subscription and has the following format: https://.api.cognitive.microsoft.com.
- Subscription Key - Your Microsoft Vision API subscription key. Enter a
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago