Returns the the dominant foreground and background colors, a list of dominant colors and specifies whether the image is black & white.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ImagePath - The path to a local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImageUrl. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- ImageUrl - The URL to a remote image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImagePath. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- ResultLanguage - A selection that specifies the language in which the result is shown.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The generated description, stored in a
ColorInfovariable. For more information on
Microsoft.Azure.Cognitiveservices.Vision.Computervision.Models.ColorInfo, please go to the official Microsoft Documentation here.
Updated 3 months ago