Extracts the language of a specified text, the overall sentiment, key phrases as IEnumerable(String) variables, and the entire information, in a JSON format.
- Sentiment - Extracts the overall sentiment of the given text, as a Double variable. It can range from 0 (negative) to 1 (positive). If the Sentiment Analysis Type is not selected, its value is always 0.
- KeyPhrases - Extracts important phrases from the specified text, as an IEnumerable(String) variable. If the Key Phrases Analysis Type is not selected, an error is thrown.
- Error - Extracts error messages (if any), as String variables.
- Language - Extracts the language the given text is in. If the Language Analysis Type is not selected, the value is empty.
- RawResult - Enables you to extract the information from the specified text, in a JSON format, as a String variable. The data obtained differs depending on the Ananlysis Type selected.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
Text - The text to be analyzed. This field supports String variables.
ServiceUrl - The custom web address of the regional Microsoft Cognitive server used to connect to the text analysis service. This URL needs to match the API key provided in the Key property. If this field is left blank, the default URL is used.
- Key - The API key used to provide you access to the Microsoft Text Analysis tool. This field supports String variables.
- AnalysisType - Select the type of analysis to be performed on the specified text. The following types are available: Language, Sentiment and Key Phrases. Depending on the analysis types selected, the output properties may differ.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 9 months ago