Invokes a Salesforce Lightning REST API. This activity can be used for any of the Salesforce Lightning REST APIs that are not implemented as native activities in the activity pack.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AcceptFormat - Specifies the format of the response that is acceptable. By default, this field is set to ANY. The following options are available:
- Method - The request method to be used when calling the API. The following HTTP verbs are supported:
MERGE. By default, the
GETmethod is selected.
- Resource - The full path to the REST resource you want to use. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Body - The body of the request. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- BodyFormat - The format in which you want the body of the request to be. Most Lightning API requests accept body formats such as applicaton/json or application/xml. This field supports strings and String variables.
- Headers - Enables you to include custom headers in the HTTP request. Click the Ellipsis button to open the Headers window.
- ResultPath - The full path to where you want to save the response of the request. This field supports strings and String variables.
- Result - The response received from the API endpoint. This property is set only when the ResultPath property field is left empty. This field supports only
- SalesforceStatus - The status that is returned from Salesforce once the action is completed, stored in a
SalesforceStatusvariable. This field supports only
- StatusCode - The HTTP Status Code returned by the request, stored in an
Int32variable. This field supports only
Updated 6 months ago