Starting with v2018.2, this activity is deprecated.
Extracts the language of a specified text, and an analysis of it in a JSON format, as a String variable.
- Text - The text to be analyzed. This field supports String variables.
- Key - The API key used to provide you access to the IBM Watson Text Analysis tool. This field supports String variables.
- ServiceUrl - The custom web address of the local or regional IBM Watson instance used to connect to the text analysis service. This URL needs to match the API key provided in the Key property. If this field is left blank, the default URL is used.
- AnalysisType - Select the type of analysis to be performed on the specified text. The following types are available: Language, Sentiment, Sentences, and Entities. Depending on the analysis types selected, the output properties may differ.
- Error - Extracts error messages (if any), as String variables.
- Language - Extracts the language the given text is in.
- RawResult - Enables you to extract the information from the specified text, in a JSON format, as a String variable. The data obtained differs depending on the Analysis Type selected.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 7 months ago