Translates a specified text from one selected language to another, and extracts the result as a String variable.
- Text - The text to be translated.
All strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- Key - The API key used to provide you access to Google Translate.
- SourceLanguage - The language the given text is in.
- TargetLanguage - The language in which to translate the given text.
- Output - The text translated in the target language.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 years ago