Extracts the language of a specified text, and the strength, positivity or negativity of the sentiment. You can also extract sentences as IEnumerable(String) variables, and the entire information, in a JSON format. Note: At the moment, this activity only works with English, Spanish and Japanese.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Key - The API key used to provide you access to Google's Text Analysis tool. This field supports String variables.
- ServiceURL - The custom web address of the local or regional Google server used to connect to the text analysis service. If the field remains empty at runtime, the default value for this field is "https://language.googleapis.com/v1/documents:annotateText". This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Text - The text to be analyzed. This field supports String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- AnalysisType - Select the type of analysis to be performed on the specified text. The following types are available: Language, Sentiment, Sentences and Entities. Depending on the analysis types selected, the output properties may differ.
- Polarity - The score of the sentiment, as a Double variable. It can range from -1.0 (very negative) to 1.0 (very positive). If the Sentiment Analysis Type is not selected, its value is always 0.
- Magnitude - The strength of the sentiment, as a Double variable. It can range from 0 to infinite, and it is not dependent on the polarity. If the Sentiment Analysis Type is not selected, its value is always 0.
- Sentences - Extract all the detected sentences from the specified text, as an IEnumerable(String) variable. If the Sentences Analysis Type is not selected, an error is returned.
- Error - Extracts error messages (if any), as String variables.
- Language - Extracts the language the given text is in.
At the moment, it only works with English, Spanish and Japanese.
- RawResult - Enables you to extract the information from the specified text, in a JSON format, as a String variable. The data obtained differs depending on the Ananlysis Type selected.
Updated 2 years ago