Creates a bulk API job in Salesforce.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ColumnDelimiter - Specifies which symbol is to be used as a delimiter for columns in the
.csvfile that contains the job data. By default, this property is set to COMMA. The following options are available:
- ExternalIdFieldName - The external ID field in the object that is being upserted. This ID is needed strictly for Upsert operations. The field values must also be found in the
.csvfile that contains job data.
Configuring this field for operations other than Upsert causes the activity to fail at runtime.
- FilePath - The full path to the
.csvfile that contains the job data. This field supports only strings and
- LineEnding - Specifies the line ending that is to be used for the job data. This line ending marks the end of a data row. By default, this property is set to LF. The following options are available:
- LF - Linefeed character.
- CRLF - Carriage return character followed by a linefeed character.
- Object - The Salesforce object on which you want to perform the operation. This field supports only strings and
- Operation - Specifies what type of operation you want to perform. By default, this property field is set to Insert. The following options are available:
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Id - The ID of the bulk API job. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- SalesforceStatus - The status that is returned from Salesforce once the action is completed, stored in a
SalesforceStatusvariable. This field supports only
Updated 6 months ago