The Create Transient Document activity uses the Adobe Sign API to download the individual documents for an agreement to a local folder.
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Adobe Sign Scope activity to your project.
- Add the Create Transient Document activity inside the Adobe Sign Scope activity.
- Enter values for the properties located in the body of the activity.
- Create and enter a
ResponseStatusvariable for the Output property.
- File to upload - The path of the file to upload. The path of the file to upload.
- Transient Document ID - The id of the newly created transient document. This field supports only
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Private - If this checkbox is selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ResponseStatus - The status of the request (success/failure information). This field supports only
Updated 3 months ago