Waits for a specified amount of time for a string to appear in a specified form field. The form field is designated by using screen coordinates.
- Text - The string to be waited for.
Only string variables and strings are supported.
- MatchCase - Specifies if the text matching should be case sensitive. Only boolean values (True, False) are supported.
- Row - The row position where the cursor will be moved. Only values greater than 0 are supported.
- Column - The column position where the cursor will be moved. Only values greater than 0 are supported.
- DelayMS - Delay time (in milliseconds) after executing the activity. The default amount of time is 300 milliseconds.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- WaitType - Before performing the actions, wait for the target to become ready. The following options are available: None - does not wait for the target to be ready; Ready - waits for the terminal to be ready for input; Complete - waits for the terminal to be ready for input.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago