Enables you to save an image to your disk.
- FileName - The full file path where you want to save the image, and its name.
- Image - The image that you want to save to your disk. Only Image variables are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 11 months ago