Use the activity to directly log on to an SAP system. Provide the exact SAP connection name from the SAP Logon or the SAP Logon Pad window used to log on to your SAP system.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Connection Name - The exact SAP connection name from the SAP Logon or the SAP Logon Pad window used to log on to your SAP system.
- NumberOfRetries - The number of times that the activity tries to connect to SAP Scripting interface. (Default: 5)
- RetryInterval - The amount of time (in milliseconds) between each retry. The default amount of time is 500 milliseconds.
- SAP Logon Path - The path to your SAP Logon or SAP Logon Pad program. The default path is obtained from the corresponding system registry entry.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- SAP Login Window - The newly opened SAP login window. This field only supports Window variables.
Updated 7 months ago