Searches for a specified UI element on the screen in the foreground by using the UiPath Computer Vision neural network and returns a
Boolean variable that states whether it was found or not.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DelayAfter - Delay time (in milliseconds) after executing the activity.
- DelayBefore - Delay time (in milliseconds) before the activity begins performing any operations.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Descriptor - The on-screen coordinates of the Target and each Anchor that is used, if any. These values are stored in a
CvDescriptorproprietary object. Once the Indicate On Screen feature is used at runtime, the
CvDescriptoris automatically generated in this field and has the following structure:
"Target: Image (14,61,105,54) OffsetPoint: (-10,-75)" + "Anchor: Text 'Anchor1' (41,36,19,9)" + "Anchor: Text 'Anchor2' (75,36,37,9)" +
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - A
Booleanvariable which states whether the element was found or not.
- InputRegion - Receives the target of another CV activity stored in a
Rectanglevariable, using it as a target for this activity. This enables you to pass the same target from one activity to another. Especially useful at design time, as it makes performing multiple actions on the same UI element easier. If a variable is set to this field, the current target and anchor elements of the activity are disabled. This field supports only
- OutputRegion - Saves the target of this activity as a
Rectanglevariable. This enables you to pass the same target from one activity to another. Especially useful at design time, as it makes performing multiple actions on the same UI element easier.
Updated 7 months ago