- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Setting up Azure Event Hub
You can set up real-time data export by leveraging Azure Event Hub.
If you are using Azure Event Hub, you can connect to the following monitoring tools:
To configure real-time data export, you need to configure an integration with Azure Event Hub.
- Azure Event Hubs account
- Real-time data export is enabled on the tenant
- Go to the Automation Cloud™ homepage.
- Go to the Admin page.
- From the tenants list, select the tenant in which you want to enable real-time data export.
- Click on the three-dot icon ⁝ from the Insights tile.
Select Real-time Data Export Configuration from the drop-down list.
- Switch on the toggle button.
- Select Azure Event Hubs from the Storage Type drop-down list.
Provide the Azure Event Hub connection string.
Note: The connection string must be for a specific Azure Event Hub, but it can't be a namespace connection string.
- Click Save.