- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
The Automation Hub and Insights Cloud integration allows you to:
- Get started quickly with a set of pre-built dashboards, ready to be customized as you see fit.
- Keep stakeholders and sponsors informed on your automation program performance with consistent and schedulable reports.
- Track your automation opportunities pipeline and take action quickly.
- Encourage the growth of the automation program by understanding who and where employees are contributing.
- Automation Center Of Excellence (COE) leads who manage large automation backlogs in Automation Hub.
- Automation sponsors who want to have an integrated view on their end-to-end automations programs.
- Business leaders who want to measure the impact of their automation programs.
With this integration, your dashboard templates will come prepared to help you:
- Get started quickly and build robust dashboards for day-to-day management and easier reporting to your stakeholders.
- View team engagement - by each user see their number of submissions, collaborations, and followed projects.
- Business Unit breakdown - track where and how your automations are impacting your business.
A job periodically extracts data from the Automation Hub database. Pre-defined Automation Hub data from each Tenant's Database is uploaded by a series of hourly compute jobs to the appropriate regional multi-tenant Insights data store.
The data store has two parts: an Ingestion store that contains an exact replica of the data in Automation Hub Tenant Database, and a Read store, that contains a clean and aggregated data set, closer to what a report needs. Data is moved between these two stores by recurring tasks.
The Insights dashboards query the Read data store in the appropriate region.