- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Insights is an RPA analytics solution through which you can measure and visualize the business impact of your automations.
For more information on how to make data-driven decisions across your organization, see UiPath Insights.
Access is granted at the tenant level. A user with administrator permissions on Automation Cloud can enable Insights for a tenant via the following steps:
- Navigate to your respective Automation Cloud URL and log in with your UiPath account.
- From the left navigation pane, select the Admin option.
Under the Tenants context menu, find the tenant you want to enable Insights for, and click Services.
Select the 3-dotted menu from Insights, and click Enable.Figure 1.
- A confirmation message is displayed and from the left navigation menu, you should be able to select Insights within 1-2 minutes.