- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
User and Group Access Management Available in All Regions
This feature is now available in the Japan, Canada, Europe, Singapore, and the United States regions.
See information about user and group access management in our previous release.
User and Group Access Management
You can now assign and manage group access to Insights. As an Insights Administrator, you can add both users and groups through Active Directory groups and Automation Cloud groups.
Available in Australia and Singapore.
:fa-calendar: Coming soon to the following geographical regions:
- United States
To assign users to Insights, see Manage user and group access.
- Previously, if you lost ROI permissions, dashboards related to ROI dataset were hidden. To avoid confusion, dashboards related to ROI dataset are no longer hidden. If you click the dashboard, you get a warning that ROI permissions are required.
- Fixed an issue where Pending Time in Seconds was incorrectly displayed as 0. Pending Time in Seconds is now accurately displayed.
- Fixed an issue preventing new Insights users from opening any Dashboard directly via URL.
- Fixed an error in ingesting queue items before they were completed, causing some fields such as Robot Name to be empty.
- Robot Logs with a large field size resulted in errors and the logs not being ingested. This issue has been addressed by truncating the fields to 128 characters.
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.
We recommend that you regularly check the deprecation timeline for any updates regarding features that will be deprecated and removed.