- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Working With Automation Hub Dashboards
You can view and configure the default visualizations by opening a Dashboard, opening the 3-dot menu, and then selecting Explore from here. This will not have any effect on the initial pre-built visualization, it is only a One-time interaction with the data model behind. This requires "Designer" and "ROI Editor" roles.
Moreover, users with at least Viewer role, also have access to the data behind the visualizations by right-clicking the area of interest and selecting "Show all...".
You can create and customize existing Automation Hub dashboards to edit the visualizations according to your business needs.
First, you need to copy your Automation Hub template to My Dashboards.
- Open Insights in Automation Cloud.
- Go to the UiPath Templates tab.
- On any of the Automation Hub tiles, click Copy to My Dashboards and enter a name.
- Click Save to create a copy.
Your copy is placed in My Dashboards.
Now you can customize the visualization in the newly created Dashboard.
- In the My Dashboards tab, click the new tile to open the Dashboard.
- Click the 3-dot menu, and then select Edit dashboard.
- Customize the dashboard:
- To add a new visualization navigate to Add Tile > Visualization.
- To edit an existing visualization, click the 3-dot menu on a tile and select Edit.
Going in the edit section of a visualization will give you access to the Automation Hub Data Model and to the powerful visualizations and capabilities of Insights.
For detailed instructions on how to proceed next, we recommend reading Looker’s guides for creating dashboards, found below:
- Creating User-Defined Dashboards: Creating dashboards and adding dashboard tiles.
- Editing User-Defined Dashboards: Editing dashboards; rearranging tiles, resizing tiles, editing dashboard tiles, adjusting dashboard settings; and deleting dashboards.
- Adding and Editing User-Defined Dashboard Filters: Adding, configuring, editing, and deleting dashboard filters.
Cross-Filtering Dashboards: Enabling filters, creating filters, sharing dashboards, drilling into the data, and removing cross-filters.Important:
Designer and ROI Editor roles are required for exploring the Automation Hub templates and creating custom dashboards.
See Permission types.