- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Adding Designer Users in Insights
To allocate a Designer license to a user, you first need to assign a Designer license to the user in Automation Cloud, and then grant the necessary permissions in Insights.
To allocate a Designer license to a user, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Automation Cloud.
From the left navigation bar, click Admin.
Click the Licenses tab.
Expand the License Allocations to Users section.
- Search for the user you want to assign a Designer license to.
Click the Edit license allocation button next to the user.
- Edit the license allocation for the user and then save the changes.
Only users with the admin permissions may grant other users access. An admin may grant access to other users via the following steps:
- Navigate to your desired tenant in Automation Cloud.
- From the left navigation bar, click the Insights icon to open the home page.
From the 3-dot menu in the top-right corner of the Insights home page, select Manage Access.
To assign or remove a user’s permission, click the Edit User button next to the user you want to edit.
Enable the roles that you want to give to the user and save the changes.