- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Automation Hub Idea Applications
The Idea Applications template allows you to combine data from Automation Hub and Orchestrator in order to:
- Discover which Applications or URLs are used in a Studio package for each idea.
- Audit Application usage and how many ideas depend on it.
- Uncover Top Ideas which use most applications.
In addition to the steps needed to enable Insights connection, the following roles and permissions are needed to use Automation ROI Comparison:
- Viewer or Designer and ROI Editor role in Insights
- Packages - View permission at tenant level in Orchestrator
|The level 1 category of an idea
|Name of the application as identified in the Studio project at build time
|Idea Name, as defined in the field Automation Name
|Role of the collaborator
|Email address of the collaborator
|The number of unique applications.
|The total number of unique applications.
|The number of submitted ideas.
|The total number of submitted ideas.
|Top Applications Used by Idea Count
|Application names or URLs are grouped by the total number of ideas
|Top Ideas by Applications Used
|Idea names are grouped by the total number of applications used.
|Ideas to Applications
|Use this tile to check all the applications used by each idea.
|Applications to Ideas
|Use this tile to check in which idea is each application used.
You can copy the Automation Hub Ideas Application template to My Dashboard where you can configure filters and modify or rearrange tiles (see Create dashboard).