- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
With cross-tenant reporting, you can now measure metrics across multiple tenants in the same region for your UiPath deployments. If you are an organization administrator, you will now see a new tab called Organization, where you can view and filter cross-tenant dashboards on specific tenants in the same region.
Automation Hub Integration
Exposed new dimensions and measures under the Ageing History view, in both Automation Hub Idea and Idea Ageing explores, so you can accurately track an idea’s lifecycle by answering the following questions:
- Average days ideas spent in each phase?
- Time spent in each phase by specific idea?
- Specific dates that phase changes occurred?
The following dimensions and measures have been added to the Automation Hub Data Model:
- Phase Begin Time (dimension): Date when the idea entered in a specific phase.
- Phase End Time (dimension): Date when the idea exited from a specific phase.
- Time in Phase (measure): Time spent by an idea in a specific phase or several phases, depending on the information queried.
If you open a cross-tenant dashboard, change the language in the General Profile settings, then head back to the cross-tenant dashboard, you will only see data from the current tenant. Refresh the page to resolve this issue.
If you enable Insights for a tenant and then rename that tenant, you will see the original tenant name in the tenant filter dropdown on your cross-tenant dashboard. This issue is actively being worked on.
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.
We recommend that you regularly check the deprecation timeline for any updates regarding features that will be deprecated and removed.