- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
We are planning on improving user interactions with the User Licensing and Insights Permissions systems. While the enhancements described below are still a work in progress, you will see warnings within Insights to highlight the upcoming changes.
The Permissions service and the consumption of the User License will be in sync. Thus, to edit a dashboard, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- An organization admin must grant you a Designer license via Automation Cloud.
- You must be assigned a Designer role via the Insights' User Management page.
The assigned license count, displayed in Automation Cloud, will capture the accurate number of Designer licenses that an organization is using.
Since Licensing will enforce the number of available licenses, admins will no longer face any restrictions when it comes to assigning a Designer role to a user.