- Release Notes Cloud Insights
- Getting Started
- Access and Permissions
- Interacting with Insights
- Automation Hub Integration
- Action Center Integration
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Data Export
Custom fields are now available
Insights now offers support for custom variables so that you can create the most relevant dashboards for your stakeholders. You are no longer limited to using the pre-defined fields already supported by the Insights data model, and you can now use custom log fields to gain valuable insight into your business metrics.
We are also happy to announce that support for custom queue fields is coming soon.
Note that the number of custom variables per tenant is limited to 200: 100 string variables and 100 number variables.
Dark theme is now supported
- Robots template: the Word Cloud widget still has a white background;
- Processes and Queues templates: tables have a gray background;
- Explore page: dark theme not supported yet.
We are currently working on addressing these issues.
Note that before switching between dark and light theme, you need to save all changes made to your dashboards.