- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Elastic Robot Orchestration
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - VM
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - Serverless
- Configuring VPN for Cloud Robots
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
Viewing and accessing notifications
You can access notifications through the Notifications panel only.
To access the Notifications panel, go to the top navigation bar and click the bell icon. The Notifications panel displays notifications ordered by date, in descending order. The Notifications panel displays notifications from newest to oldest.
To access a specific notification, click the desired notification frame.
While you're in the Notifications panel, you can further filter the notifications, so you can view certain notifications first. To filter the notifications that you receive in the Notifications panel:
- Open the Notifications panel.
- Select the Service dropdown and then select the services for which you want to view notifications.
- Select the Severity dropdown and then select the severity of the notifications that you want to view.