- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Elastic Robot Orchestration
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - VM
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - Serverless
- Configuring VPN for Cloud Robots
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
In this topic, you can learn how to schedule your tests. Through Test Schedules, you can plan and define test execution time intervals.
Add Test Schedule
Set a test schedule for your test sets.
- Log in to Orchestrator.
- Open your folder.
- Navigate to Testing > Test Schedules.
- Click Add test schedule.
- Configure the following:
- Name: Enter a name for your test schedule.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- Test set: Select test set from the dropdown list.
- Timezone: Configure the timezone according to which the schedule is launched. Use the Advanced feature for highly customizable test schedules. For more information, see Cron Expression.
- Non-working days restrictions: Configure the time interval according to non-business days. For more information, see Managing Non-Working Days.
Disable schedule at: Set an expiration date.Important: Test Schedule execution time can be adjusted according to a specific time zone. The time zone set on a schedule is not correlated to the time zone of the tenant (set in the Settings page).
- Click Add to confirm.
Manage Test Schedules
You can choose from the following options to manage your test schedules.
Execution examination option
Edit test set details, execution target, projects and test cases.
Enable and disable test schedules.
Delete test schedules.