- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Elastic Robot Orchestration
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - VM
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - Serverless
- Configuring VPN for Cloud Robots
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
Displaying Review Requests
In the Queues page, click the Review Requests tab to display revision requests. The page displays items from various queues assigned for revision.
Updating the Revision Status
To change the status of review requests, hover over the item, click the More Actions button and select the Revision status you need.
The In Review status can be assigned to items that the user is currently reviewing, while Mark as Verified or Retry Items statuses can be enabled for items that underwent revision. Items cannot be retried after the user sets the Mark as Verified status.
Once the revision status is edited, the reviewer assigned to the transaction item cannot be changed.
Removing Review Requests
To remove a review request:
- Hover over the item and click on the corresponding More Actions button.
- Select the Remove option from the drop-down list. The item no longer appears in the Review Requests page. In the Transactions page, it is marked as deleted, but it is not removed from the database.
Multiple selection is available for changing the revision status of queue items or removing them in bulk, from the Review Requests page.