- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Elastic Robot Orchestration
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - VM
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - Serverless
- Configuring VPN for Cloud Robots
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
Orchestrator User Guide
Last updated Nov 28, 2023
Running a Deployed App from a Folder
Once an app is deployed in a folder, you can run it from here or from the Apps home page.
Before running an app from a folder, make sure that the following prerequisites are met:
- The app is already deployed in the folder.
- You have the rights permissions. To run an app from a folder, the View permssion under Apps is needed. If you are part of a default group, such as Administrator or Automation user, this permission is granted automatically. You can also create a custom role to grant this permission.
- Navigate to in the folder where the app is deployed. The Apps window is displayed.
The app is opened in UiPath Apps.