- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Elastic Robot Orchestration
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - VM
- Automation Cloud™ Robots - Serverless
- Configuring VPN for Cloud Robots
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
Unsubscribing from events
To stop receiving notifications, you can unsubscribe from certain events. You can unsubscribe from events from the Notifications panel or from the Notifications settings page.
The Email column is visible for services with email notifications enabled.
Unsubscribing from the Notifications panel:
- Access the Notifications panel.
- Go to a notification and select the More Options menu.
- Select Unsubscribe from event. For example, select Unsubscribe from Action assigned.
Unsubscribing from the Notification settings page:
- Go to the Notification settings page.
- Go to a service tab and then go to the Automation Cloud column.
- Deselect the checkbox that is inline with the
event that you want to unsubscribe from.
If you want to unsubscribe from both in-app and email notifications for an event, then deselect both checkboxes under Automation Cloud and Email.
Unsubscribing from all events
- Go to the Notifications settings page.
- Go to a service tab and then go to the Automation Cloud or Email column.
- Deselect the Automation Cloud or Email checkbox to unsubscribe from notifications about all events.
The Restore Default Subscriptions button restores the default subscriptions for notifications received both on Automation Cloud (through the Notifications panel) and Email.