- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
Each connector must come with a set of scripts such that customers can easily run the connector and schedule regular data extractions.
The following standard scripts are available in the devkit-connector.
Runs the complete process: extraction, transformation, and load. It calls the three scripts below.
Runs a CData extraction by calling a CData job.
Runs the transformations by calling dbt.
Triggers cache generation.
Creating a Custom Extraction Script
If a custom extraction script is needed,
extract_cdata.ps1 must be replaced by a new script. The name must be in a format
extract_newmethod.ps1. The reference to the extraction script in
run.ps1 must be changed to the new script name.
The script should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The structure is consistent with the scripts provided in the devkit-connector.
- Documentation includes instructions on how to configure the script. See Documentation.
- Configurations are not stored in the repo, but in a separate place. See
config_template.jsonin the devkit-connector as an example.
- The script generates a log file.
- The script contains error handling.
- The script does not contain any manual steps, such that it can be scheduled to run at regular intervals.