- Working with dashboards and charts
- Working with process graphs
- Working with Discover process models and Import BPMN models
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Due dates
- Root cause analysis
- Simulating automation potential
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Viewing Logs
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to dashboards
- Working with the dashboard editor
- Creating dashboards
- Automation manager
- Editing Data Transformations in a Local Environment
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Designing an Event Log
- Basic troubleshooting guide
Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
To be able to upload the data to Process Mining Cloud you need the credentials for the Azure Blob Storage to which the extracted data needs to be uploaded.
Follow these steps to obtain the authentication credentials for an app.
- Open the Process Mining Portal.
- Creating a New App.
- Choose Upload data using extractor step and select to copy the uri to the clipboard.
- Finish the steps to create the app.
The SAS uri (Azure Shared Access Signature) is used to create an AzureBloB destination connection.
The End of upload API is used when calling the data ingestion API.
The API call is used when data is uploaded using a data extractor. Once all data has been uploaded, this API needs to be called to start data processing in Process Mining. See Create a job on how to configure this for CData Sync.
Each process app has its own specific API call to start data processing after data has been uploaded.
Follow these steps to obtain the authentication credentials for an existing process app.
- On the Process apps tab, locate the app for which you want to obtain the authentication credentials in the list of process apps.
Select and select Upload data from the context menu.
- Select the Upload data using extractor option in the Data source step and click on Ingest data and publish app button.
In the Upload data using extractor step, select to copy the upload uri to the clipboard.