- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
In the dashboard editor you can edit the properties of a dashboard.
Follow these steps to edit the dashboard properties.
- Open the dashboard editor. See Working With the Dashboard Editor.
- In the menu on the left, click on the dashboard for which you want to edit the properties.
- Click on the dashboard title at the top, to display the Edit dashboard panel.
You can edit the properties of a dashboard in the Edit dashboard panel. See the illustration below.
Below is a description of the properties.
Text box that enables you to edit the title of the dashboard.
Text box that enables you to add a text that will be displayed as tooltip when the user hovers the mouse over the dashboard title in the published process app.
List box that enables you to select the KPIs to be displayed in the KPI bar.
You can select multiple KPIs up to the maximum number of 6 KPIs.
You can also change the dashboard name in the menu on the left. Right click on the dashboard you want to rename and select Rename from the context menu. See the illustration below.
Adding a Section
Follow these steps to add a new section to the app menu.
- Select next to the process app name.
Select Add section from the context menu.
A new section labeled Section name is added to the menu.
You can add dashboards to the section, either by dragging and dropping existing dashboards or Creating Dashboards.
Renaming a Section
Follow these steps to rename a section from the app menu.
- In the menu on the left, right-click on the section and select Rename from the context menu.
- Enter a name for the new section, and click on .
Deleting a Section
Follow this step to remove a section from the app menu.
Arranging Dashboards and Sections
You can arrange the dashboards and sections to change the layout of the process app by dragging and dropping the dashboards or sections in the dashboards panel on the left.
Follow these steps to remove a chart from the dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, click on the dashboard for which you want to delete a chart.
- Click on the chart you want to delete.
- Click on the Remove chart icon in the properties panel at the right.
The chart is removed, and an empty tile is displayed on the dashboard.
Adding a Chart
You can create a new chart from an empty tile. Follow these steps to add a chart to a dashboard.
- Click on the empty tile to select it.
- Click on the type of chart you want to add in the chart list at the right. See the illustration below.
- Define the properties for the new chart. See Charts.