- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
Using DataBridgeAgent requires a UiPath Process Mining server installation. This page gives an overview of the system requirements for the Process Mining server on which you want to use DataBridgeAgent to load data for Process Mining.
If you want to install UiPath Process Mining or any of its components, you need access to an environment, and you need a UiPath Process Mining license. Please consult your UiPath Process Mining contact.
DataBridgeAgent does not require a separate license.
Process Mining is a 64-bit program and requires a 64-bit environment. For production systems the following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Minimum System Requirements
Below is an overview of the minimum system requirements:
Strong single-core performance is recommended.
The disk needs to be large enough for the operating system, UiPath Process Mining, the data, and cache files. DataBridgeAgent uses less than 1GB.