- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
March 21, 2022
What is New
Performing root cause analysis
A new option Root cause analysis is now available for process apps, which allows end-users to perform root cause analysis. See the illustration below.
With Root cause analysis, you can compare the influence of cases with a certain behavior relative to a reference set of cases.
See also Root Cause Analysis.
- When is filter is applied from a selection on a dashboard, the Filters panel is opened displaying the filter.
- An option is added to collapse or expand all filters, when the Show applied filters only option is selected.
- The layout of the Filters panel has been improved.
The date values in the Details dashboards now also contain a timestamp.
A hyperlink to documentation of the applicable data model for a Discovery Accelerator is added to the Data source page when creating a new process app from a Discovery Accelerator, or when uploading data for a Discovery Accelerator.
March 3, 2022
What is New
Upload data using
It is now possible to upload data using
.csv files for process apps and discovery accelerators.
High Availability is supported in all (staging and) production regions.