- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
The dashboard editor enables you to create new dashboards and add these to your process app.
Adding a New Dashboard
Follow these steps to add a new empty dashboard to the menu.
- Select next to the process app name.
- Select Add dashboard from the context menu.
See the illustration below.
A new dashboard labeled New dashboard is added to the menu. See the illustration below.
- In the Select a layout panel, select a layout for your dashboard.
See the illustration below.
When you select a layout for your dashboard, empty tiles are created based on the selected layout. See the illustration below for an example.
4. Enter a name for the new dashboard in the Dashboard name field.
5. Select the KPIs you want to be displayed at the top of the new dashboard. See Dashboards.
6. Add the charts to the dashboards. See Charts.
Selecting a Different Layout for the Dashboard
You can select a different layout for the dashboard you created. Follow these steps to select a different layout for the dashboard.
- Select the dashboard for which you want to select a different layout.
- Click on the Change layout button in the Edit dashboard panel.
The different layout options are displayed and the current layout is highlighted. See the illustration below.
- Select the new layout for your dashboard.Note: Only the layout options that are applicable for the current available charts on the dashboard are enabled. You can either select a different layout, or remove one or more charts before selecting a different layout.
Hiding or Showing Dashboards
If you are working on a dashboard and you do not want to show the dashboard in the published process app (yet), you can hide the dashboard.
Follow these steps to hide a dashboard from a published process app.
- Select the dashboard that you want to hide in the menu on the left.
- Click on the Hide dashboard in app icon in the Edit dashboard panel. See the illustration below.
In the menu at the left it is indicated that the dashboard will not be visible in the process app. See the illustration below.
Removing a Dashboard
Follow these steps to remove a dashboard from the menu.
You can also click on the dashboard in the menu to select it, and click on the Remove dashboard icon in the Edit dashboard panel at the right.
The Remove dashboard is not available when there is only one dashboard.