- Working With Dashboards and Charts
- Working With Process Graphs
- Showing or Hiding the Menu
- Context Information
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sending Automation Ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
- Simulating Automation Potential
- Due Dates
- Triggering an automation from a process app
- Starting a Task Mining project from Process Mining
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the Credentials for the Azure Blob Storage
- Loading Data Using DataUploader
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Publishing Dashboards
The Process data dashboard enables you to analyze sales order items and/or sales order item events on the lowest level.
Selecting Display Columns
Follow these steps to change the visible columns.
- Click on Columns to display the list of columns.
- Select the columns you want to display in the selected Process data dashboard.
Re-ordering the table columns
You can change the order of the columns in the Process Data dashboard.
Select the icon in front of a column.
Drag and drop the column to the desired order.
Sales Order Items
The Sales order items tab displays a list of all sales order items within a selected period and their properties.
Each row represents a sales order item related to a certain sales order.
See the illustration below.
The Sales order item ID column cannot be hidden.
Process Sales Order Item End to End Events
The Sales order item end to end events dashboard displays a list of all events, within a selected period, and their properties. Each row represents an event related to a sales order item. See the illustration below.
The Sales order item ID, Activity, and Event end columns cannot be hidden.
Viewing Case Details
The in front of a row enables you to view the details of a selected sales order item. See the illustration below for an example.
The KPIs displayed on top of the Case details page are the same as the columns selected in the parent Process data page. The in front of a row enables you to view the details of a selected case.