Waits for the value of a specified UI element attribute to be equal to a string. If you want to wait for a specific element to be enabled or not, please use this activity or the Get Attribute one, coupled with the
aastate attribute, for example.
- Attribute - The name of the attribute to wait for. A predefined list of attributes is available as a drop-down list in the activity. This field supports only String variables.
- AttributeValue - The expected value of the specified attribute. This field supports only String variables.
- Element - The UI element that should contain the specified attribute. This field supports only UiElement variables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a year ago