A container that enables you to attach to an already opened browser and perform multiple actions within it. This activity is also automatically generated when using the Web recorder.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually a XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- BrowserType - Choose the type of browser you want to use. The following options are available: IE, Firefox, Chrome.
- Browser - The existing browser variable that you want to attach to.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- SearchScope - The application window in which to search for the UI element defined by the Selector property.
- UiBrowser - The Browser variable returned by the activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a year ago