A container that enables you to attach to an already opened window and perform multiple actions within it. This activity is also automatically generated when using the Desktop recorder.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually a XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- Window - The window to attach to. This field accepts only Window variables.
- SearchScope - The application window in which to search for the UI element defined by the Selector property.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- ApplicationWindow - The found active window. This field supports only Window variables. When a Window variable is specified, SearchScope and Selector properties are ignored.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 11 months ago