A container that connects to a terminal and enables you to perform multiple actions within it. Once the activity is dragged into the workflow designer, the Configure Connection window is opened. If closed, it can be reopened by using the Configure Connection... button in the body of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ConnectionString - The string that contains the connection details. This field supports only strings and
- OutputConnection - The established connection, stored in a
TerminalSessionvariable. This variable can be passed on to other Terminal Sesssion activities in the ExistingConnection property field if you want to reuse the connection that is already established. This field supports only
- DelayMS - Delay time (in milliseconds) before the activity begins performing any operations. The default value is 1000 milliseconds (1 second).
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 50000 milliseconds (50 seconds).
- SSH Password - The SecureShell password used to connect to the specified terminal, stored in a
SecureStringvariable. This field supports only
- SSH Username - The SecureShell username used to connect to the specified terminal, stored in a
Stringvariable. This field supports only strings and
- CloseConnection - If this check box is selected, the existing connection is closed after the activity stops execution. By default, this check box is selected.
- ExistingConnection - Supplying a
TerminalSessionvariable in this property field uses the connection stored in the variable to connect to a terminal. This field supports only
Updated about a year ago