Enables you to load an image from the disk and save it to an Image variable.
- FileName - The full path of the image you want to load, as a string.
Note: All strings have to placed between quotation marks.
- Image - The image to be loaded. Only Image variables are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Load Image activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated about a year ago