Extracts a string and its information from an indicated UI element or image using the Google Cloud OCR engine. It can be used with other OCR activities, such as Click OCR Text, Hover OCR Text, Double Click OCR Text, Get OCR Text, and Find OCR Text Position.
The Tesseract OCR engine used in UiPath is updated to version 4.0. You can find more info on the capabilities of this engine here.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Image - The image that you want to process. This field supports only Image variables.
- ApiKey - The API key used to provide you access to the Google Cloud OCR.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ExtractWords - If this check box is selected, the on-screen position of each detected word is extracted.
- Language - The language used by the OCR engine to extract the text from the UI element or image. For the Google OCR engine, this field needs to contain the language file prefix, such as “rom” for Romanian, “ita” for Italian, and “fra” for French. You can find the supported language prefixes on this page.
- ResizeToMaxLimitIfNecessary - When selected, the engine attempts downsizing the target image so that it does not exceed the size limit of the Google Cloud Vision engine. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Scale - The scaling factor of the selected UI element or image. The higher the number is, the more you enlarge the image. This can provide a better OCR read and it is recommended with small images. If you want to scale down, values between 0 and 1 are also accepted. By default, the value is 2.
- Text - The extracted text. This field supports only
- Result - The extracted words along with their on-screen position. This field supports only
Updated about a month ago