To authenticate using Twitter, you will need to login using your standard credentials:
- The Username or email associated with your account
- The Password to your account
With access to your Twitter account, UiPath for Twitter can do the following:
- See tweets from your timeline (including protected tweets) as well as your lists and collections.
- See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
- See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
- Follow and unfollow accounts for you.
- Update your profile and account settings.
- Post and delete tweets for you, and engage with tweets posted by others (like, un-like, or reply to a tweet, retweet, etc.) for you.
- Create, manage, and delete lists and collections for you.
- Mute, block, and report accounts for you.
- Send direct messages for you and read, manage, and delete your direct messages.
- See your email address.
For more information on authenticating with Twitter, refer to Twitter Documentation.