To be able to create a connection, you need to have the following credentials:
- Your Sugar Serve Site URL (for example, https://site_url.sugarcrm.com)
- The username for your Sugar account
- The password for your Sugar account.
For more information on authenticating with Sugar, refer to the Getting started page.
Please reach out to your system administrator for assistance on your instance URL or login credentials.
To create a connection to your Sugar instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Sugar Serve.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and click Connect.
- The app asks for your permission to read, write, modify, and delete Sugar Serve data on your behalf.
- Your connection has been added.