With release 0.8.1 of the Connector & App Framework, the content has been updated or added as listed below.
- The directory structure of a connector should also include a
- The content of the settings.json is updated to only contain the framework version which was used to create the connector.
- When the connector has optional input fields, the
optionalmacro from the
pm-utilspackage should be used.
- When seeds files are part of the connector, the typecasting of its field should be handled in an input model.
- The documentation on the connector should be split in two files. One file describing the system-specific documentation and one describing process-specific documentation. Template files are available in the devkit-connector.
- A load script is available to trigger cache generation for
With release 0.8 of the Connector & App Framework, the content and guidelines have been rewritten to be more clear. Additionally, the content has been updated or added as listed below.
- Guidelines for filtering in extractions have been updated.
- For non CData extractors, the extractor should be able to run automatically.
- The development guide has been updated with a new folder structure.
outputgroup is removed and the content of this group is moved to other groups.
- A naming convention is defined for folders and table names.
- Guidelines for filtering in transformations have been updated.
- The dbt
seedsfunctionality should be used for settings that require a mapping.
- The documentation on a TemplateOne connector must include a section about the KPIs that can be calculated based on the data that is provided for TemplateOne.
- The names and ordering of some sections in the documentation template have been updated.
- The configuration of the standard scripts is updated to allow setting up a separate development and production environment.
scriptsfolder contains a configuration file to set the required parameters to run the scripts.
- For configurations that need to be set up once, environment variables need to be set.
- Unit tests are expected to be delivered for several transformation steps.
Updated about a month ago