- Using Master Detail View
- Include Star Ratings
- Set External Context
- Include MailTo Links
- General User Experience Guidelines
- Use Required Input Validation
- Use the Send Interim Result Activity
- Controls Overview
- Layout and Styling
- Sample App Layouts
- User Context References
- Saving Your App
- App Errors & Troubleshooting
- Rule: If-Then-Else
- Rule: Open a Page
- Rule: Open URL
- Rule: Close Pop-Over/Bottom Sheet
- Rule: Show Message
- Rule: Show/Hide Spinner
- Rule: Set Values
- Rule: Start Process
- Rule: Upload File to Storage Bucket
- Rule: Get File From Storage Bucket
- Rule: Create/Update Entity Record
- Rule: Delete Entity Record
- Rule: Add to Queue
- Function: And, Or, Not
- Function: Concat
- Function: Contains
- Function: Count
- Function: EndsWith
- Function: If
- Function: IsBlank
- Function: Length
- Function: List
- Function: StartsWith
- Function: Sum
- Function: Sort
- Function: Now
- Function: Today
- Function: Time
- Function: Year
- Function: Month
- Function: Day
- Function: Hour
- Function: Minute
- List Source- Source of the list control. The valid data types are an Array of Strings, Integer or DateTime, Data Table, and an array of an Object.
- Column - Chose the specific column in the data table or property in case of an Object array. This property to be set only when the list source property is either a data table or an array of an object.
- Selected Value Binding - Bind the selected value of the dropdown in runtime either to an RPA Process argument or to an App field.
- Hint Text- Configure the help text for the control which shows in the runtime.
- Default Selected Value- Default value to be shown in the control in runtime.
- Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the dropdown. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Label - Text to be displayed next to the control. If the Required property from the Validation section is set to
=true, there is also an asterisk
*after the text.
- Required - If set to
=true, it makes this control a mandatory one. It also adds an asterisk
*after the configured label text in runtime.
- Required Error Message - Text to be displayed if the Required property is set to
=trueand the control is left empty.
- Hidden- If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value is changed.
Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment.Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout (Vertical vs. Horizontal).
- Label Placement - By default, the label is set to row and is displayed on the left side of the control. You can also choose to place it above the control by choosing the row alignment.
- Font- Sets the font of the control. Font family, size, color, and style ( Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin- Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the control can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
- Background color - Sets the background of the dropdown.